My client wanted to be able to create their own survey that respondants could fill out on-line, and the built-in survey list in SharePoint seemed a likely candidate for doing this (though we did briefly toy with InfoPath as an option as well).
There were a few things about that built-in survey that needed to be tweaked. Here’s some links that proved useful:
- Adding Space to the Rating Scale in SharePoint Surveys
- Friendly message when user tries to take the survey again
- SharePoint Survey – Redirect to Thank You Page on Finish
- Zebra-striping SharePoint Questions in SharePoint Survey
- Customizing a SharePoint Survey NewForm.aspx page
- Creating a survey with paging
- SharePoint: Add Instructions and Color to Surveys
- SharePoint: Modifying the “Respond to this Survey” Prompt
- Customize a SharePoint Survey
- Include image in SharePoint survey
- simple way to add a more interesting background or graphics ( eg logo.png ) to a sharepoint list survey?
- Survey Creator
- Survey questions are not exported in the right order when you select “export to spreadsheet” to Excel on Sharepoint 2010.
- Adding Views to a SharePoint Survey